Sunday, November 18, 2012

Failed.

He left with no goodbye. I don't know why. I don't know what happened about him.
All i know that it's been almost 2 months. There's no news about him. He's disappear, i don't know where.
I don't know what to do. I don't know how to handle about it. I am lost.
I was trying to wait. But guess i shouldn't. What's over, is over.
There's no "us" anymore. It's only between me and him.
Someone told me, that something might be happened to him. What should i say? For God's sake, i don't know anything.
So, i am just stay here. Thinking for something that wouldn't come around. I am silly. I know.
I miss him. I really do.
But i know if he's mean to be mine, then he will. I will just let him go.
Somewhere, somehow, i will find my happiness sooner or later.

No comments:

Post a Comment