Saturday, March 03, 2012

Re-Blog

Blogwalking and found this post on here

1) What are the most important things in your life?
Family and Bestfriends.

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
My own money came from my mother's -_- It's fashion stuff.

3) Where do you wish to get married?
Garden. I want to have garden party.
 
4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
I don't know.

5) Are you in love?
Absolutely no. I'm broken also taken by someone. :L

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
Pizza Hut.

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
Rumah di Seribu Ombak.

8) What is your full name?
Prastika Dedyana.

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
Can't choose. They're all the best.

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
CHACE CRAWFORD! As always hehehe.

11) Christina or Britney?
None.

12) Do you do your own laundry?
Sometimes.

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
France. ;]

14) Hugs or kisses?
Hugs while kisses.

15) 8 things I am passionate about:
1. Quality time with mom and dad
2. Phone
3. iPod
4. Movies
5. Design
6. Swimming
7. Roleplay world
8. Hang out with friends

16) 8 things I say too often:
1. Oh
2. Why?
3. Hmmh
4. Mom?
5. Hello
6. Damn it
7. Duh!
8. Ha?

17) 8 books I've read recently:
1. Breaking dawn
2. Rumah di seribu ombak
3. Manusia setengah salmon
4.  Tell me your dreams
5.  A duke to die for
6. Morning, noon and night
7. The short second life of Bree Tanner
8. Perhaps you

18) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1. Augustana - Boston
2. Don't You Remember - Adele
3. Everlasting Love - Jamie Cullum
4. Turning Page - Sleeping at Last
5. No Sound But The Wind - Editors
6. Sunrise - Norah Jones
7. The Best Mistake I've Ever Made - Joanna Wang
8. This Will Be (An Everlasting Love) - Natalie Cole

That's all. Copy it if you feel like doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment