Wednesday, March 28, 2012

he is my "SUPER-REAL" dad. :)

we were text-ing each other. me and my father.
i was mad at my friends and i told him how mad i am.
and he said "nobody is perfect"
and then i said "do not you think that mother is perfect? Lol xD"
and he replied my message like this:

  

what a sweet father. :]
we are a father and a daughter but we seems like brother and sister.
we played, we had fun, we cooked, we smiled and anything.
i can't explain one by one.
but surely, i feel so lucky to have a father like him.
even he's my step father, i do love him more than my real father.
sometimes i cried 'cause i wanna live with him.
he's sick and now he lives far away from me.
sad, isn't it?
but it's fine. i am happy as long as he's happy.
i want him to be fine, to be health like he used to. he deserves it.
God loves him. he is still alive. and i might be the happier girl in the world because of that.
damn. i miss his laugh. :'(
i miss EVERYTHING about him.

dear Dad,
You mean so very much to me,
And I want you to know
That you are always in my heart,
No matter where I go.

You're always giving, always there
To help in any way;
The loving things you've done for me,
I never could repay.

I can't imagine what I'd do
Without the love you give.
I'll treasure your sweet heart of gold
As long as I shall live.

The many things you've done,
all the times that you were there,
Helps me know deep down inside
how much you really care.

Even though I might not say it,
I appreciate all you do
So richly blessed is how I feel
for having a father just like you.

No comments:

Post a Comment