Friday, February 10, 2012

It's About You

i don't really know what to say, it's just that i miss you so bad today, and i don't know what to do! i miss those unconditional love you used to give. how you treat me every single day and the way you make me laugh everytime you near me. you make me feel confident and yeah i love you just the way you are. those compliment yeah those sweet words, i just want it back. you make me feel amazing, you make me feel i am loved and i'm worth it. i don't regret what's been happening. i'm just sorry i can't be the one for you and i'm sorry for hurting you. i want to hold you but i know it's the best if i let you go. i don't know what else to do. i can only say i miss you so much! and i really do wish you are here to say that you miss me too. but the fact is you won't. i will try my best to be happy when you are. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment