Wednesday, February 29, 2012

I Am Who I Am


sometimes, i feel like i wanna be anyone else who's better than me.
i know, this is me. God created me for who i am.
i shouldn't feel that way.
but you know, we never happy for what we are and we want more.
i remember these words, which is made me know that i have to thanks to God for what i am.
you think you're not pretty, there's always someone uglier. you want more money, people are in poverty. you want a boyfriend, someone doesn't even have parents. you're hungry, a child is starving. you want to go to the mall, someone is looking for anything they can wear just to stay warm. you're chilly, others are frozen. you just want to die, most people want to live.
so, i won't waste my time on things that i think i want because there's always someone out there who needs it much more than i could ever possibility know. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment